Strategy and Campaign Manager
|Job title||Strategy and Campaign Manager|
|Location||Home based with regular collaborative, planning & learning days in West Berkshire & travel to client meetings where required|
|Hours||37.5 hours / week|
|Contract type||Full time|
|Start date||Available immediately|
This role will begin with a focus on leading client projects and executing exceptional quality work and in time will give the successful applicant an opportunity to shape the direction of our fast-growth agency and become Head of Department. You will report directly to a Co-Founder/Director and as we grow, have the opportunity to build out a team underneath you to support with the delivery, enabling you to focus more on strategy. You’ll be a B2B marketing expert, ambitious, commercially aware, have a flair with words and enjoy an agile fast-paced environment with a strategic mindset and the ability to plan, deliver and manage projects through to successful delivery. You’ll also love people, engaging directly with clients and the wider virtual team at Seeblue Marketing.
Summary of the role
As a strategist, you connect the needs of the B2B buyer with the right marketing approach to achieve the client’s commercial goals. You will frame the marketing challenge for clients and simplify complex requirements.
You will collate and review market data, define audiences and personas, build value propositions and messaging frameworks. You will make strategic recommendations and then collaborate with clients and internally (for example with our Digital Manager) to convert that insight into an integrated multi-channel marketing plan to drive brand awareness and demand generation which you will lead either part or whole thereof. You will be familiar with customer journey mapping, the delivery of multi-touch email campaigns through tools such as Hubspot and social media strategy and execution.
The right candidate will be able to assimilate complex information quickly and logically, have a natural flair with messaging and writing engaging copy and content, be naturally inquisitive, unafraid of asking challenging questions and have the confidence to lead client projects and present with impact.
You will likely come from a marketing planning, communications, or go-to-market role, within the B2B sector and you will understand how technology companies operate and grow.
As the role is remote, you will be a self-starter and confident enough to reach out to the team when you need support. You will be articulate and passionate about delivering results for clients.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be the client lead on projects that you own
- Develop an understanding of the clients business strategy and operating model
- Research clients, interview stakeholders and facilitate and lead workshops to understand their objectives and their success factors.
- Undertake competitive and market analysis to identify the market opportunity and the potential whitespace for growth.
- Prepare insights and recommendations suitable for presentation to senior decision makers.
- Work within our team and our strategic partners to establish the right approach to executing on your recommendations.
- Be adept at translating market and customer insight into outstanding value propositions and messaging that can be utilised across the marketing mix and help our clients to stand out from their competition
- Manage resources/virtual teams as needed to deliver against the defined plan
- Keep on top of new market developments and opportunities for our clients to take advantage of.
- Play an active role in account development and expansion and promotion of the Seeblue Marketing brand through social media, videos and events.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years experience in a marketing role within the B2B sector, technology background preferable
- Familiar with B2B marketing strategy, Go to Market, Messaging and Campaign development
- Able to manage Freelance project teams to a project plan
- Can deliver high quality value propositions, market messaging and copy
- Has a solid understanding of core B2B marketing principles and buying journey
- Can develop basic customer journey maps and contact strategies
- Experience in Account Based Marketing principles would be an advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Can interpret complex subjects and make them understandable
- Driven to succeed and deliver great work
- Comfortable working on a number of different projects at once
Qualification and Educational requirements
- Educated to degree level
- CIM qualification an advantage
About Seeblue Marketing
Seeblue Marketing was founded in January 2019 by Helen and Orla who both have a background in global tech businesses – we’re a fast growth specialist B2B agency and our clients range from large corporates to innovative and rapidly growing scale-ups. We are a highly professional team, and our mindset is win-win. We’re proud to deliver exceptional quality work and be at the top of our game, and are looking for people to join us who want to be a part of building something amazing from the ground up. As part of our team you will be given a lot of opportunity to grow, to learn and become a leader in your field.
P.s. We believe that life and work need to be in harmony and at Seeblue you’ll find we manage to outcomes not timesheets (thank goodness for that)!
P.p.s We have recently been shortlisted for the Thames Valley Start-Up of the Year award and we hope that this will be the first of many!
Some of the fantastic clients we work with:
Salary & Benefits:
- £40K (depending on experience)
- Role reports directly into a Company Director and Co-Founder
- Career progression opportunity to be Head of Dept and build out a team
- Home based with ad hoc co-working for planning, co-creation and learning time
- 25 days holiday including bank holidays
- Never work your birthday!
- Flexi-working hours if that’s what you need to be successful
- Early Friday finish @ 4pm
- Personal development opportunities
- Team socials and Christmas party
- Quarterly wellbeing surprise and delight