We took a phased approach to implementing ABM, starting with a managed 3-month pilot across 5 large enterprise accounts to test and refine the engagement approach and improve alignment across internal stakeholders.
Rolling out an annual plan, the workstreams expanded into 1:1, 1:few and 1:many engagements. Seeblue introduced buyer intent data from Cyance, integrated into Salesforce, to prioritise audience targeting and guide the development of sector and needs-led messaging. As the programme moves into year 2, we are deepening our focus into a clustered 1:Few approach and expanding the global coverage of the ABM programme. Key deliverables have included:
- Senior stakeholder engagement through workshops, presentations and detailed account insight
- Deeper account insight and audience segmentation through the implementation of the Cyance Buyer Intent platform, and integration with the clients Salesforce instance and digital ad channels for campaign execution.
- Delivery of 1:1 highly personalised ABM plays for high value strategic Enterprise accounts, which have delivered a step-change in the level of engagement and depth of conversation
- New sector-led messaging and content development driving brand awareness and consideration into new segments
- Deeper understanding of the Decision-Making Units and Customer Journey delivering a step-change in their B2B marketing approach.