Refining ABM: Why it’s time to bridge the global regional divide
A core tenet of successful
Our integrated ABM framework follows six simple steps that help us get your ABM programme up, running and delivering:
1. Align – get key stakeholders together, share insights and agree the programme objectives
2. Identify – leverage experience and technology to prioritise accounts and target audiences
3. Research – build on existing insights to uncover specific context and requirements
4. Create – develop your messaging, go-to-market plan and resources
5. Execute – handover to sales and execute your campaigns
6. Evaluate – we’re here to ensure your programme success, evaluating results and feeding into future campaigns
When it comes to getting your ABM programme up and running, we aim to make things as easy and straightforward as possible for our clients. We work with your operations teams to get cadences and rules set up in your engagement platforms, and link the outputs to your CRM and reporting tools. Semi-automated ABM makes it easier for your sales and marketing teams to execute, evaluate and scale your programme.
Our SeeABX platform is much aligned with our Seeblue strategy, and takes a customer-centric approach. We know sales teams prefer to look in one place for their account engagements and next steps. With this in mind, we have developed a web-based platform for our clients, with a unique API integration. Our clients can pull every account and persona insight, and all supporting assets including emails, content and sales playbooks, directly into their CRM environment. The result? Every account engagement in one place, simplifying things for your team, and driving consistent experiences for your customers.
When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in the form of cookies. Here you can change your Privacy preferences. It is worth noting that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we are able to offer.